Images are representations only.
SEM1015 Voltage/Current ConverterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1015 is a (4-20) mA loop-powered isolator that can be configured to accept voltages between -10 to100 Vdc.
The voltage range can be specified at time of order, but if required the user may re-range the transmitter to a new range.
The isolator is housed inside a 12.5 mm wide plastic enclosure, suitable for DIN Rail mounting. Screw terminals are provided for wire connections.
The enclosure provides side entry access to coarse offset and span adjusters and a range select switch.Features
- Accepts Any DC Voltage Input Between -10 and 100VDC
- Loop Powered 4 to 20 mA Output
- Can Be Used As Adder Or Subtractor
- High Accuracy
- Galvanic Isolation
- Typical Linearity: ± 0.01 %
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- Industrial Applications
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC BS EN 61326
- UL 94-VO
- VDE 0304 Part 3, Level IIIA
- Captive Clamp Screws
- Reverse Connection Plus Overvoltage
Enclosure, Body Material
- Grey Polyamide
- 10 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Offset: -20 mV - 40 V
- Span: 20 mV - 100 V
- > 1 Megaohm
- 500 Vdc (Flash Tested to 1 kV)
- Rail Mounting Snap on Top Hat (DIN EN 50022-35)
- 4-20 mA, 30 mA - Max.
- Ripple: less than 40 µA/V
- 200 milliseconds to Reach 70 % of Final Value
- Cable Size: 4 mm² Solid / 2.5 mm² Standard
- Typical 0.01 %/°C
- 10-30 Vdc