Images are representations only.
SRT-L70 Temperature MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SRT-L70 temperature meter has a Pt100/Pt500/Pt1000 input.
Measuring range contains temperatures: -100°C...+600°C with resolution 0,1°C.
The nonlinear sensor characteristic is fully linearizated.
The additional advantage of this device is automatic recognition of 2, 3 and 4-conductor connection.
There is a possibility of access to inner registers via RS-485 interface.
The regulator features 3 relay outputs: 2 NO and 1 NO-NC.
The power supply is realized by build-in pulse feeder, which gives the correct supply in very wide range of voltages 19V...90V DC; 16V...70V AC or 85V...260V AC/DC.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Temperature Meter Mounted on DIN Rail 35 mm
- Input: Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000
- 3 Relay Outputs, Load Capacity 8A
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- Automatic Recognition of 2, 3 and 4-conductor Connection
- Signal Peak Value Detection
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
- 24 Vac/dc
- 85 V - 260 Vac/dc
- No Options
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C