Images are representations only.
SEM1610 Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1610 is the next generation DIN rail mounted temperature transmitter from Status Instruments.
It has been designed to accept most common process and temperature sensor inputs and provide the user with a standard two wire (4-20) mA output signal.
Galvanic isolation is provided between input and output and all temperature ranges are linear to temperature.
Designed for ease of use, our latest USB interface is fitted for quick and easy configuration. Just connect a standard USB cable between the SEM1610 and your PC.
Using our free configuration software, your PC will automatically upload the existing configuration data and guide you through any changes you wish to make.
To further help save time, the SEM1610 does not need to be wired to a power supply during the configuration process, it is powered via the USB interface from your PC.
- ± 0.008 mA
- ± 0.04 mV
- ± 0.1° C (± 0.18° F) / ± 0.05 % of Reading
- ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) ± 0.1 % of Full Scale Range
- 0.1 % of Full Scale Range ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F)
- Calibration Accuracy: ± 5 µA
- Loop Ripple: 0.03 % of Full Scale Range
Ambient Temperature Range
- Operating: -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- CE Tested to BS EN 61326
- 0.008 feet (0.0025 Meter)
- USB Port
- Red LEDs
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polyamide 6.6
- 10 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- High Range: 20 mA
- Low Range: 4 mA
- 1 Megaohm
- Galvanic Isolation: Input to Output Tested at 500 Vdc
- Working Galvanic Isolation: 48 Vdc
- DIN Rail Mounting
- Signal Range: 4-20 mA
- Supply Ripple Rejection: < ± 5 µA Error at 1 Vrms 50 Hz Ripple
Output Span - Maximum
- 18 to 22 mA
Output Span - Minimum
- 3.8 to 6 mA
- < 500 milliseconds to Reach 95 % of Final Value
- Supply Ripple Rejection < ± 5 µA Error at 1 Vrms 50 Hz Ripple
- Supply Sensitivity: 0.05 µA/°C
- < 450 µA
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Type
- E Thermocouple
- J Thermocouple
- K Thermocouple
- N Thermocouple
- R Thermocouple
- S Thermocouple
- T Thermocouple
- ± 0.005 % of Full Scale Range/°C
- ± 0.01 % of Full Scale Range/°C
- ± 5 μA/°C
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 11-30 Vdc
- 24 V Nominal Giving, Max.
- -200° to 1,760° C (-328° to 3,200° F)
- < 3 seconds