Images are representations only.
Fast-Action Surface Temperature Probe TC Type KBrand: Testo
Use this temperature probe with thermocouple (TC) sensor (Type K) to carry out measurements of surface temperatures.
The temperature probe is characterized by its quick response time. The T-hinge measuring head with sprung thermocouple strip makes this possible.
It reaches the actual temperature of the measurement object in just a few seconds.
Moreover, the temperature probe can be used on uneven surfaces. It is not necessary to use a thermal conduction paste.
The surface probe is a digital probe with an intelligent calibration concept. You can adjust the probe using the EasyClimate software and achieve a zero-error display.Features
- TC Type K temperature probe for measurements on surfaces
- Quick response time
- With T-hinge measuring head
- Measuring range: -200°C to +300°C
Scope of Delivery
- Fast-Action Surface Temperature Probe TC Type K with T-hinge Measuring Head including Instruction for Use
Length Probe Shaft
- 5.906 in. / 150 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 0.394 in. / 10 mm
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -328°F to 572°F; Short-term up to 500°C / -200°C to +300°C; Short-term up to +500°C
- Accuracy: ±(4.5°F + 0.8 % of mv) (-40.0°F to 572.0°F) / ±(2.5°C + 0.8 % of mv) (-40°C to +300°C) | Remaining Range (-328°F to -40.2°F) is not specified / Remaining Range (-200°C to -40.1°C) is not specified
- Resolution: 0.1°F / 0.1°C
The Surface Temperature Probe (When Connected to the Measuring Instrument) is Ideal for the Following Applications:
- Measuring Component Temperature in the Electronics Industry
- Measuring Surface Temperatures on Injection-Moulding Tools
- Monitoring Process Temperatures
- Measuring Temperature Differences on Underfloor Heating, Radiators, Insulation or Walls
- Reference Measurements in the Calibration Laboratory