Images are representations only.
Robust Food Penetration Probe with Special Handle, IP65Brand: Testo
Robust food penetration probe with special handle, IP 65, reinforced cable (PUR) and reinforced protection from buckling.
The robust food penetration probe (thermocouple type T) is used primarily for measuring the core temperature of food.
In conjunction with a corresponding measuring instrument (e.g. Testo 926, Testo 735), the probe is EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant, making it particularly practical for use in the food sector.
The special handle makes it easy to use when measuring the core temperature of semi-solid food.Features
- Thermocouple type T
- EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant
- Measuring range: -50°C to +350°C
- With special handle, reinforced cable (PVC)
- Robust Food Penetration Probe (TC Type T) with Fixed 1.5 m Cable
- 4.80 oz. / 136 g
- 53 in. / 1350 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.197 in. / 5 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.146 in. / 3.7 mm
- 4.921 ft. / 1.5 m
- Stainless Steel / GFK
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.528 in. / 115 mm
Temperature - TC Type T (Cu-CuNi)
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 662.0° F / -50° C to +350° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.4° F (-4.0° F to 158.0° F) / ± 0.2° C (-20° C to +70° C) | Class 1 (Remaining Range)¹
- ¹According to standard EN 60584-2, the accuracy of Class 1 refers to -40° C to +350° C (Type T)
- Reaction Time: 6 sec