Images are representations only.
IR200 Infrared Temperature SensorBrand: Status Instruments
The IR200 is a general-purpose infra-red (4-20) mA loop-powered temperature transmitter housed in a robust stainless steel body.
It is designed as an alternative to traditional probe assemblies for applications where physical contact with the subject (surface of the temperature source) is either not possible or not safe.
The IR200 sensor measures the average temperature of an area depending on the selection of the sensor optics, a choice of precision optics are available for large or small targets at short or long distances.
The two wire (4-20) mA output makes the IR200 compatible with standard control loop equipment and a straight forward alternative or replacement for traditional temperature monitoring assemblies in the field.
- ± 1 % of Reading or ± 1° C ( ± 1.8° F), whichever is greater
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- 3.28 feet (1 metre)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 0 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 900 ohms, Maximum
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Fixed Mounting Bracket
- Thread Mounting: M16×1 mm Pitch
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- 240 milliseconds (90 % Response)
- 24 Vdc (6 Vdc Minimum, 28 Vdc, Maximum
- -20° to 500° C (-4° to 932° F)