Images are representations only.
NOVA PD550 Series Process & Temperature ControllerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The Nova PD550 is a digital temperature controller with two ramp and soak programs capable of storing 15 segments each for precision PID set point control.
It is available in 1/16, 3/16, 1/8, and 1/4 DIN sizes. At the completion of a program, the controller can hold the set point, stop the outputs, or loop to one of the 30-segment programs.
Its universal input accepts 23 input varieties, including thermocouple, RTD, and voltage inputs, and it can be easily configured for a 4-20 mA input.
It is available with up to three (3) relays, two (2) 4-20 mA Analog outputs, four (4) digital inputs, and an RS485 serial communication option which includes protocols for master/slave set point control, Modbus ASCII and RTU, as well as PC software.Features
- Thermocouple, RTD, & Process Inputs
- High accuracy auto-Tuning PID
- Two ramp & Soak Programs, 15 segments each
- Universal Power Supply 100-240 Vac
- Up to 3 relays & 2 Analog outputs
- Digital Input Program operation
- rS-485 Serial communications option
- Modbus® RTU/ASCII communications
- Free operating & Data logging Software
- IP55 & IP65 Fronts
Approvals & Certifications
Cold Junction Reference
- Dual 4-Digit Display
- Red LEDs
Enclosure, Body Material
- Impact-Resistant Plastic
- 20 to 90 % Non to Condensing
- 2300 V Input/Output-to-Powerline
- 4 kV Relay Output to Input/Output / Powerline
- 1/16” DIN
- 10° to 50° C (50° to 122° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 10 W
- 100 to 240 Vac