Images are representations only.
DM650/PM Digital Pressure & Temperature GaugeBrand: Status Instruments
The DM650PM battery powered indicator accepts gauge or absolute pressure and displays the sensor pressure in bar, PSI or the user’s engineering unit on a 6-digit LCD display.
The instrument offers an advanced display mode allowing the user to also display one or two (1 to 32) character messages.
Additional to the messages, the user may select an alert-event to occur when the pressure is within a band.
A change-over relay can be used together with the messaging and alerts to provide switching at user-set points.
In addition to this, on-board datalogging is also available to record pressure and process temperature details at up to 5000 points.
Force calculations (Ram force for example) can also be performed and displayed.Features
- Pressure / Temperature Gauge
- Gauge or Absolute Pressure
- ABS Plastic or Stainless Steel Housing
- Alarm Relay, max/ min Information
- 5000 Point Data Logger With usb and nfc Interface
- 1 or 5 seconds
Relay Response Time
- < 10 seconds
- 1 x (AA 3.6 V lithium)
- 1 year minimum @20° C
- ± 2 seconds per month typically
Ambient Housing Temperature
- Operating/storage (-30° to 70) °C
Ambient Sensor Temperature
- Operating (-40° to 110) °C
- Operating/storage (10 to 90) %RH non-condensing
- IP67, cable entry must be sealed to IP67
USB Configuration Ambient
- (10 to 30) °C
Sensor to Process
- 1/4 inch BSP Male with adaptor options
- Two-part screw connectors
- USB mini B port
- ABS, grey base, grey clamp ring, side or base mount options
- Polycarbonate, clear
- 1 x M20 female thread, blanking plug supplied
Front Bezel Diameter
- 65 mm
- 250 g
Material in Contact with Media O-Ring
- 316L Stainless Steel
- BS EN 61326
- BS EN 60529
- Directive 2011/65/EU