Images are representations only.
AIP Impact PrinterBrand: Adam Equipment
The AIP is a compact, high-speed dot matrix printer that is both versatile and sturdy. Simple to use, AIP operates with only an on/off switch and a paper feed button. For efficient communication, the printer connects with any scale or balance having RS-232 or USB interface, and automatically detects the device's settings.
AIP is powered by adapter or rechargeable battery, so it works even when electricity is unavailable. AIP's supports a variety of languages, and its software is compatible with Windows operating systems.Features
- Printer method: 8 pin shuttle impact dot matrix
- Supplied with RS-232 interface and USB port which allows for connection between printer, computer and weighing device to update firmware and set parameters
- Auto-setting detection: Communication parameters can be automatically identified and set for quick configuration with devices
- Fast 1.7 lines/sec (approx) printing speed
- Printer digits: 24 digits / line or 40 digits / line, 5 x 7 dot matrix
- Printer paper size: 57 mm width, 50mm in diameter
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere