Images are representations only.
Testo 511 - Pocket-sized Absolute Pressure Measuring InstrumentBrand: Testo
Small, handy, and practical, the testo 511 absolute pressure meter is also suitable for measuring the barometric altitude between two points.
The testo 511 can be used to measure absolute pressure, such as for density compensation in flow measurement in ducts, laboratories, and production processes.
Other measurement parameters include barometric air pressure (air pressure at sea level), and altitude above sea level.
Advantages of the Testo 511 Absolute Pressure Meter
The testo 511 absolute pressure meter is handy, small, and easy to use. It measures absolute pressure with an accuracy of ±3 hPa, and is ideal for absolute pressure compensation in flow measurements.
This is then converted to barometric air pressure by entering the on-site altitude above sea level. You can also use this measuring instrument to measure barometric altitude between two points.Features
- High-precision absolute pressure measurement, with an accuracy of ±3 hPa
- Suitable for barometric altitude measurements
- Calculates barometric air pressure
- 8 pressure units available, including Pa, hPa, mbar, mmHg, mmH2O, inHg, inH2O, and psi
- Testo 511 Absolute Pressure Meter including Protective Cap, Belt Pouch, Batteries, and Calibration Protocol
- 3 oz. (with batteries and protective cap) / 90 g (with batteries and protective cap)
- 5 x 2 x 1 in. (incl. protective cap) / 119 x 46 x 25 mm (incl. protective cap)
- 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C
- hPa, mmH₂O, inH₂O, inHg, mmHg, kPa, psi
- 2 AAA batteries
- 200 h (Average, Without Display Illumination)
- -40° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
- Measuring Range: 120 to 480 inH₂O / 300 to 1200 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1 inH₂O ± 1 Digit / ± 3 hPa ± 1 Digit
- Resolution: 0.1 inH₂O / 0.1 hPa
- Measuring Rate: 0.5 sec