Images are representations only.
SRT-77 Process MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SRT-77 temperature meter has one input: thermoresistance: Pt100/500/1000 or thermocouple: K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E.
Measurement is linearised by the polynomial characteristics.
The device with thermocouple input has additional measurement range: -10...90 mV, mainly for diagnostics of measurement circuits.
The main advantage of regulator are two rows of display.
The first one presents measuring value, second one - programmed values: max and min. 1 or 2 relay - or OC, outputs make it possible to control heating / cooling processes.
The RS-485 enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Process Meter with 2 Displays
- inputs: Thermoresistance or Thermocouple
- 0, 1 or 2 Relay - or OC Outputs
- Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Automatic Recognition of 3 and 4-conductor Connection - RTD Inputs
- Automatic Compensation of TC Cold Ends Temperature
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Type of Input
Number of Outputs
- 0 - 2
Type of Outputs
- No Output
- 24 Vac/dc
- 85 V ÷ 260 Vac/dc
- 12 Vac/dc
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C