Images are representations only.
SLIK-N118 Electronic CounterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SLIK-N118 universal, programmable counters are encased in a tight, wall-mounted housing: IP 67 and equipped with two independent counting inputs that can operate in various configurations: pulse or quadrature.
Additional programmable input can change basic function of counting inputs: addition or subtraction of pulses from inputs, change the direction of counting or hold counting without clearing.
The SLIK-N118 counter features an independent reset input.
The REL / OC outputs with programmable thresholds can be used to control external equipment.
The counter may be configured with no need to open the case, by using the remote controller or with free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Multi-purpose Counter in Wall Mounted IP 67 Case
- Batching Function
- 2 Pulse Counting Inputs + 1 Programmable Function Input
- 1 Counter Reset Input
- 0 or 2 REL / OC Outputs
- Digital Debouncing Filter
- 4 Counter Reset Sources - Manual, Ext, Auto, Modbus
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Number of Inputs
- Pulse: 2 x Counting, 1 x Programmable, 1 x Reset
- Low: 0...1V, High: 10...30 V
- Electronic: 10 kHz - Standard, 5 kHz - Quadrature, Contact: Max. 90 Hz - Adjustable Filter
- Open Collector: I=30 mA, U=30 Vdc, P=100 mW
- Relay I=1A, U=30 Vdc/250 Vac (cosø=1)
- 16...35 Vac, 19...50 Vdc
- 85..260 Vac/dc
- 11,4...15 Vac/dc
- LED, 6 x 13 mm, red
- LED, 6 x 13 mm, green
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- 1200...115200 bit/s
- 8N1 / 8N2
- 0...+50° C
- -20…+50° C
- IP 67
- 110 x 80 x 67 mm