Images are representations only.
Globe ProbePart Number: 0602 0743 Brand: Testo
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Designed to simulate human skin, the globe probe will measure thermal radiant temperature.
The 6" globe probe will take omnidirectional temperature measurements, ensuring a proper comfort level can be achieved. Globe probe has a Type K thermocouple.
Thermal comfort is a crucial factor in terms of a person's physical and mental capabilities – and should be ensured through regular measurements of the individual parameters directly at the workplace.
In combination with an appropriate measuring instrument, the globe thermometer (thermocouple type K) enables standard-compliant determination and checking of the radiant heat parameter.
For example, if a significant temperature difference between the ambient and globe temperature is detected, the cause could be high solar radiation through the window.
The hollow sphere has a diameter of 150 mm and there is a thermocouple type K at its centre for measuring the temperature.Features
- For the measurement of radiant heat according to ISO 7243, ISO 7726, DIN EN 27726 and DIN 33403
- Thermocouple type K
- Measuring range: 0°C to + 120°C
- Globe Thermometer (Ø 150 mm, TC Type K) with 1.45 m Fixed Cable
- 13.58 oz. / 385 g
- 9.8 x 5.9 x 5.9 in. / 250 x 150 x 150 mm
- 4.593 ft. / 1.4 m
Probe Head Diameter
- 5.906 in. / 150 mm
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: 32.0° F to 248.0° F / 0° C to +120° C
- Accuracy: Class 1 ¹⁾
- ¹⁾According to standard EN 60584-1, the accuracy of Class 1 refers to -40 to +1000° C (Type K), Class 2 to -40 to +1200° C (Type K), Class 3 to -200 to +40° C (Type K)