Images are representations only.
STN-94 Temperature MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The STN-94 meter is designed for temperature measurements and is particularly suitable in applications which require quick access to the threshold value with a possibility of its instant modification during measurements.
3 [^] keys enable quick changing of any set value digit, which significantly reduces the time necessary to input a new parameter value.
The device is equipped with one resistance-type Pt100/500/1000 input.
The inputs feature with fully linearized characteristics.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control output can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to threshold value.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Temperature Meter with Double Display
- Input: Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000
- 1 REL Output
- Threshold Value Setting
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Automatic Recognition of 3 and 4-conductor Connection
- Signal Peak Value Detection
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
- 24 Vac/dc
- 85 V ÷ 260 Vac/dc
- 12 Vac/dc
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C