Images are representations only.
PD683/PD688 Loop Leader Loop-Powered Digital Panel MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The Loop Leader PD683/PD688 is a loop-powered, 1/8 DIN digital panel meter designed for demanding process control applications.
The PD683/PD688 loop-powered indicator is built in a shallow-depth case with an FM Type 4X front and features loop-powered backlighting and a wide -30° to 65° C operating temperature range.
The Loop Leader PD688/PD683 is an Intrinsically Safe and Non-incendive, loop-powered, 1/8 DIN digital panel meter designed for hazardous process control applications.
The PD688/PD683 loop-powered indicator is built in a shallow-depth case with an FM Type 4X front and features loop-powered backlighting and a wide -30 to 65° C operating temperature range.Features
- 4-20 mA input
- 5-Digit LCD, 0.6" (15.2 mm) high
- FM type 4X, IP65 front
- Shallow depth case 3.2" behind panel
- 2 V drop (5.7 V with backlight)
- Loop-powered backlight standard
- Custom engineering units and bar graph
- Linear, square root, or programmable exponent
- Maximum and minimum display
- Operating temperature range: -30° to 65° C (-22° to 149° F)
- Intrinsically safe and Non-incendive
- HART protocol transparent
- Input (Square Root & Programmable Exponent): 10 to 100 % of Full Scale
- Input: ± 0.03 % of Span ± 1 Count
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX II 1 G, Ex ia IIC T4, IP65, Ta = -40° to 65° C (-40° to 149° F)
- CSA: Non-Incendive Suitable for use in Class I, Div. 2, Grade A, B, C, D, Class II, Div. 2, Groups F, G, Class III, Div. 2,
- FM: Intrinsically Safe with Entity for use in Class I, Div. 1, Grade A, B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div. 1, Class I, Zone 0, Group IIC, Temp. Code = T4
- Recalibration is Recommended at Least Every 12 Months
- 0.60” (15.2 mm) High
- 5-Digit LCD (-99,999 to 99,999)
- Automatic Lead Zero Blanking
- Backlight: Bright Orange LED (Intensity Varies with Signal)
- Bargraph: 20-Segment, 0-100 % Indication
- Display Update Rate: 2.5 Per second
- Engineering Units: 0.25” (6.4 mm) High
- Engineering Units: 14-Segment
- Input (Low-Flow Cut-Off): -99,999 to 99,999
- Screw Terminals Accept 12 to 22 AWG Wire
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- Input: Linear
- Input: Programmable Exponent
- Input: Square Root
- 0 % to 90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- Input Overload: over Current Protection to 2 A, Max.
- 1/8” DIN Panel
- -30° to 65° C (-22° to 149° F)
- Four Front Panel Buttons
- Equivalent Resistance: 100 ohms at 20 mA without Backlight
- Equivalent Resistance: 285 ohms at 20 mA with Backlight
Span - Minimum
- 0.40 mA between Input 1 & Input 2
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Allowable Temperature Range: -40° to 65° C (-40° to 149° F)
- Input: 50 ppm/°C from -40° to 65° C (-40° to 149° F) Ambient
- Tightening Torque: 0.5 Nm (4.5 In/Lbs) Screw Terminal Connectors
- 2 V, Max.
- 5.7 V, Max.