Images are representations only.
SEM206P Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM206/P is a cost effective "smart" in head transmitter that accepts PT100 temperature sensors and converts sensor output over a configured range to a standard industrial 4-20 mA transmission signal.
PC configuration allows the user to select Range, units and Burnout direction, without requiring calibration equipment.
Configuration is performed quickly using our new USB port driven configurator by simply connecting two clips to the SEM206/P loop terminals and following the software instructions.
Calibration set up may be saved as a file on the PC for later use.
The SEM206/P in head transmitter incorporates the latest digital technology to ensure accurate drift free performance.
- (mA Output/2,000) or 5 μA whichever is greater
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.2° C (0.36° F) ± 0.05 % of Reading
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC - BS EN 61326
- Excitation Current: < 200 μA
- Ambient: 10 to 90 % Non-Condensing Relative Humidity
- BS EN 60751 (IEC 751)
- JISC 1604
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 4-20 mA Current Loop
- Minimum < 3.9 mA (In Low Burn-Out Condition)
- 10-30 Vdc
Power Supply Effect
- Loop Voltage Effect: 0.2 μA/V
- 18 to 390 ohms - Sensor Range (Input)
- Lead Resistance Effect: 0.002° C/ohm
- 1 second
Sensor, Probe Connection
- Screw Terminal
Sensor, Probe Type
Span - Minimum
- 25° C (77° F)
- -50° to 90° C (-58° to 194° F)
- Windows® XP
- Sensor: -195° to 845° C (-319° to 1,553° F)
- ± 0.02° C/°C (Input)
- 2 μA/°C (Output)
- Start Up Time: 4 seconds
- 500 milliseconds
- Warm-Up Time: 1 Minute to Full Accuracy