Images are representations only.
Testo 410-1 - Vane AnemometerPart Number: 0560 4101 Brand: Testo
Testo 410-1 - Vane Anemometer
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The Testo 410-1 vane anemometer measures air velocity and air temperature. Use it to carry out quick spot measurements at ventilation grilles (air outlets).
The anemometer is also ideal for use outdoors. It displays the units m/s, km/h, fpm, mph and kts, and also calculates wind chill and the Beaufort wind force.
The Testo 410-1 vane anemometer is impressive thanks to its practical pocket size and is ideal for fast check measurements.
With a measuring range of 0.4 to 20 m/s, the anemometer can even be used for low flow speeds.
The anemometer has a permanently mounted vane with a diameter of 30 mm. You can therefore use it for the integral measurement of air velocity at ventilation grilles (air outlets).
The anemometer is practical for outdoor operation: as well as air velocity and air temperature, the Testo 410-1 also calculates the Beaufort wind force and the wind chill temperature, which is the temperature perceived by a person due to wind-related cooling.
The Vane Anemometer with Practical Functions
The Testo 410-1 includes a plug-on protective cap, as well as a wrist strap for secure measurement, and enables you to take advantage of the following functions:
- Single-point Averaging: provides information on the average air velocity, e.g. at air outlets
- Hold Function: is used to record the current values relating to air velocity and air temperature and compare them with each other
- Max/min Values: get the minimum or maximum values since the anemometer was last switched on or reset, at the touch of a button
- Illuminated Display: read off your readings even in dark environments
- Selectable Units: for air velocity and temperature: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts, Beaufort, °C, °F and wind chill
- Vane anemometer with permanently installed 30 mm vane
- Measurement of air velocity and air temperature
- Calculates wind chill and the Beaufort wind force
- Practical: with single-point averaging, max/min and Hold function
- Testo 410-1 Vane Anemometer for Measuring Air Velocity and Air Temperature, including Protective Cap, Wrist Strap, Calibration Protocol and Batteries
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 14° to 122° F / -10° to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° C
- Measuring Rate: 0.5 s
Velocity - Vane
- Measuring Range: 0.4 to 20 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv)
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s
- 110 g (with protective cap and batteries)
- 133 x 46 x 25 mm (including protective cap)
- 14° to 122° F / -10° to +50° C
- 2 AAA micro batteries
- 100 h (average, without display illumination)
- -4° F to 158° F / -20° C to +70° C