Images are representations only.
Testo 316-3 - Refrigerant Leak DetectorBrand: Testo
Leak detection in refrigeration engineering? Sure thing! The Testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents and locate even the smallest leaks.
Complies with all important regulations and norms. One piece of kit you as a refrigerant technician won’t want to be without.
The Testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector is one piece of kit that you as a refrigerant technician just won`t want to be without.
The handheld leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents. And the smallest leaks.
Comes with an automatic zero setting that also enables you to locate leaks in contaminated rooms.
Testo 316-3 Leak Detector - Benefits at a Glance
- Can detect all common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive ( < 4 g/a - 1g/a according to DIN EN14624:2012 standard) - can detect even the smallest leaks
- Ready for use - there`s no need to select cooling agent characteristics first
- Automatic zero setting - can detect leaks in rooms that are already contaminated
- Visual and audible alarm which are activated when a leak is detected
- Quick and easy sensor change
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE norm J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Can detect all the most common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive – detects even the smallest leaks
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE Code J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Testo 316-3 Refrigerant Leak Detector with Case, Batteries, Filter, and Calibration Protocol
- 20 to 80 %rH
- 500 g (including batteries)
- 270 x 60 x 61 mm
- -18° C to +50° C
- R22, R134a, R404A, R410A, R507, R438A, and all CFCs, HFCs, and HCFCs
- Approx. 80 to 100 h (corresponds to approx. 1 year)
- 4 g/a (0.15 oz./a)
- EN 14624:2012, SAE J1627
- 2 x D
- 16h Permanent Operation
- -0° C to +50° C
- Sensor Change by Customer
- The Simple Design of the Testo 316-3 enables the Sensor to be Changed in just a few seconds and means the Sensor is always ready for Use
- Tightness Testing of Refrigeration Systems
- The Testo 316-3 meets all the Requirements of the F gases Regulation thanks to the High Sensitivity of 4 g/a. This means you can find every Leakage – no matter Whether it involves an R22, R134a, R410a or another Refrigerant