Images are representations only.
Thermal Flow Velocity Probe (Hot Wire) Ø 7.5 mm, with Telescope - For Flow and TemperaturePart Number: 0635 1024 Brand: Testo
Thermal Flow Velocity Probe (Hot Wire) Ø 7.5 mm, with Telescope - For Flow and Temperature
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Use the hot wire probe (thermal anemometer) to determine flow velocity and volume flow in ventilation ducts or at plate outlets and ventilation grilles.
It is particularly suitable for low and medium flow velocities up to +20 m/s. The probe can also measure temperatures up to +70°C at the same time.
The hot wire probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 820 mm.
The small probe head diameter of 7.5 mm makes the probe ideal for use in ventilation ducts with small holes.
One particularly practical feature is the fact that the probe can be changed while the measuring instrument is switched on.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
The probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe.
This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty. The probe can be returned on its own (without the measuring instrument) for calibration.
Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.Features
- Integrated temperature measurement and absolute pressure compensation for accurate measurement results
- Probe head diameter: 7.5 mm – ideal for ventilation ducts with small holes
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Flow measuring range: 0 to +20 m/s
- Hot Wire Probe (Ø 7.5 mm) with Telescope (Can be Extended to 820 mm) including Fixed Plug-in Head Cable
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4.0° F to 158.0° F / -20° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Velocity - Hot Wire Anemometer
- Measuring Range: 0 to +3937 fpm / 0 to +20 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (5.91 fpm + 5 % of mv) / ± (0.03 m/s + 5 % of mv)
- Resolution: 0.01 fpm / 0.01 m/s
- 32.283 in. / 820 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 0.295 in. / 7.5 mm