Images are representations only.
Temperature Probe for Surface Measurements (NTC)Part Number: 0628 7516 Brand: Testo
Temperature Probe for Surface Measurements (NTC)
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Use this temperature probe with NTC sensor to carry out surface temperature measurements.
A hole punched in the probe block helps you to securely attach the probe at the required measuring location, e.g. using a screw (screw is not included in delivery).
The temperature probe features a 2 m cable.
For optimum heat transfer between the surface probe and the measurement object, we recommend using our optional silicone thermal conduction paste.
In combination with the appropriate measuring instrument, the temperature probe (NTC) is ideal for measuring surface temperatures.
The Perfect Probe for any Application
Don't see the temperature probe you are looking for? Please contact us directly.
We have a large range of standard temperature probes and we also manufacture customized probes specifically according to your personal requirements.Features
- NTC temperature probe with 2 m cable, for long-term measurements it can be affixed using a screw for example
- Temperature measurement on flat surfaces
- Measuring range: -50°C to +80°C
- 1 x Probe for Surface Measurement
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58° F to 176° F / -50° C to +80° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.4° F (32° F to 158° F) / ± 0.2° C (0° C to +70° C)
- Reaction Time: 150 sec
- 1.98 oz. / 56 g
- 0.31 x 0.31 in. / 8 x 8 mm
- 6.562 ft. / 2 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 1.575 in. / 40 mm
- 80.709 in. / 2,050 mm