Images are representations only.
SEM1636 Signal Conditioner/Trip AmplifierBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1636 monitors a (4 to 20) mA loop and provides two independent change over trip contacts set to alarm at any point within the (4 to 20) mA range.
The SEM1636 requires no additional power connection as power is derived from the (4 to 20) mA loop. Relay outputs are independently configured for action and set point, dead band.
Six actions are provided normal High/Low/Deviation and inverted High/Low/Deviation. Additional math, filter and user linearisation functions are provided.Features
- Dual Change Over Relay Output
- Relay Rating 250V AC 1A; 30V DC 1A
- Latching Relays In Case Of Loop Failure
- Powered From 4/20mA Loop
- LED Alarm Indication
- View Live Data On An Android Phone Or Tablet
- ± 0.02 % of Full Scale Deviation
Ambient Temperature Range
- Configuration Ambient: 10° to 30° C (50° to 86° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- CE: BS EN 61326 BS EN 61010-1 Installation Category II Pollution Degree
- Protect with Externally Fitted 2 A (T) Fuse: Relay 1 & Relay 2
- Reverse Connection & Overvoltage: Relay 1
- Baud Rate: 19,200 bit/sec
- USB 2.0
- USB Port
- Screw Terminals 2.5 mm, Max.
- DIN 43880
- Form C Relay Contacts: Relay 1 & Relay 2
- 250 Vac RMS at 1 A: Relay 1 & Relay 2
- 30 Vdc at 1 A Resistive Load: Relay 1 & Relay 2
- IP65 - DIN Rail Enclosure Offering Protection
- Math Function
- 10 to 90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ± 50 mA - Max.
- 3.8-22 mA - Operating
- 4-20 mA - Current Loop
- 5 V, Max.
- 3,750 Vac Relay 1 to Inputs, Relay 1 to Relay 2
Materials of Construction
- Polyamide 6.6 Self Extinguishing
- DIN Rail
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- -30° to 70° C (-22° to 158° F)
- Windows® XP
- ± 0.002 %/°C
- Filter: 0 to 100 seconds
- 100 milliseconds