Images are representations only.
Turbulence Probe (Digital) - WiredPart Number: 0628 0152 Brand: Testo
Turbulence Probe (Digital) - Wired
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
For determining the degree of turbulence and draught risk at workplaces: use the turbulence probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure air velocity and air temperature.
Use the turbulence probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to measure air velocity and air temperature.
Calculate the degree of turbulence and draught risk at the same time, in accordance with EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55.
Turbulence Probe – Features
Use the fixed cable to connect the turbulence probe to the measuring instrument (please order separately).
The clearly structured measurement menu for degree of turbulence makes it intuitive to operate.
Air velocity and draught risk are therefore determined with reliability according to EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55.
To ensure accurate measurement results, air density compensation is carried out via the integrated absolute pressure measurement.
For convenient measurements at varying heights, we recommend using our measuring tripod for comfort level measurement (please order separately).
This makes it very easy to position turbulence probes in compliance with the standards.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the Turbulence Probe
Draught restricts the comfort level and is the most common cause of complaints about the indoor climate.
The probe is ideal for determining the degree of turbulence and draught risk in the workplace.
Degree of turbulence corresponds to the extent of fluctuations in air velocity over time. It is needed to calculate the draught risk.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for determining the degree of turbulence and draught risk according to EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
- Precise: compact probe for measuring air velocity and air temperature – high-precision, even at low air velocities
- Convenient: optional measuring tripod to ensure standard-compliant positioning of probes
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Turbulence Probe with Fixed Cable (Cable Length 1.6 m) and Calibration Protocol
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
- 8.8 oz. / 250 g
- 15.7 x 3.5 x 3.5 in. / 400 x 90 x 90 mm
- 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C
- 4.593 ft. / 1.4 m
Probe Head Diameter
- 32.283 in. / 820 mm
- EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32.0° F to 122.0° F / 0° C to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- Measuring Range: +280 to +440 inH₂O / +700 to +1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1.2 inH₂O / ± 3.0 hPa
- Resolution: 0.1 inH₂O / 0.1 hPa
Velocity - Hot Wire Anemometer
- Measuring Range: 0 to 984 fpm / 0 to 5 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (5.91 fpm + 4 % of mv) / ± (0.03 m/s + 4 % of mv)
- Resolution: 1.97 fpm / 0.01 m/s