Images are representations only.
Door Contact Connection CablePart Number: 0572 2152 Brand: Testo
Door Contact Connection Cable
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The door contact connection cable means you can connect your appropriate data logger with a standard door contact.
The data logger can therefore record the opening of doors (e.g. refrigerator doors).
Your data logger records temperature fluctuations in a freezer or refrigerator. Is it possible that the door has not been closed properly?
The door contact connection cable means you can connect your appropriate data logger with a standard door contact (neither are included in the scope of delivery).
In this way, the opening or closing of doors can be recorded, for example in refrigerators, deep-freeze rooms or chest freezers. The data logger triggers an alarm if required.
The door contact connection cable helps you to determine whether the refrigerator door may not have been closed (in good time).
Because possible connections between temperature changes and the opening of the door can easily be detected in the data analysis.Features
- To connect data loggers and standard door contacts
- Enables the opening of refrigerator doors to be recorded
- Determine whether temperature fluctuations arise due to a door being opened
- Door Contact Connection Cable (2-core Connection Cable with mini DIN plug)
- The Cable has a length of 2 m