Images are representations only.
Fume Cupboard Probe (Digital) - WiredPart Number: 0635 1052 Brand: Testo
Fume Cupboard Probe (Digital) - Wired
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
For measurements in fume cupboards: use the fume cupboard probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure air velocity, volume flow and air temperature.
Use the fume cupboard probe (hot wire probe) with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to determine air velocity, volume flow and air temperature.
It is particularly suitable for low air velocities up to +5 m/s.
Fume Cupboard Probe – Features and Areas of Application
Fume cupboard testing plays an important role in ensuring the safety of those who work with substances that are harmful to health.
For example, the fume cupboard offers protection against explosions as well as hazardous gases and vapours.
Use the fume cupboard probe to measure the inflow rate and exhaust air volume flow in laboratory fume cupboards in accordance with DIN EN 14175-3/-4.
This will guarantee that the fume cupboard is set up correctly and can function properly for your customer.
Use the fixed cable to connect the fume cupboard probe to the measuring instrument (please order separately).
The clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow makes the measuring instrument intuitive to operate.
The volume flow is precisely calculated thanks to convenient input of the size and geometry of the duct cross-section.
Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max. values are displayed in the measuring instrument.
To ensure accurate measurement results, air density compensation is carried out via the integrated absolute pressure measurement.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for air velocity measurement and volume flow in laboratory fume cupboards according to DIN EN 14175-3/-4
- Precise: automatic absolute pressure compensation guarantees accurate measurement results
- Convenient: hot wire probe with a short response time
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Fume Cupboard Probe with Fixed Cable (Length 1.4 m) including Calibration Protocol
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32° F to 122.0° F / 0° C to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- Measuring Range: +280 to +440 inH₂O / +700 to +1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1.2 inH₂O / ± 3.0 hPa
- Resolution: 0.1 inH₂O / 0.1 hPa
Velocity - Hot Wire Anemometer
- Measuring Range: 0 to 984.0 fpm / 0 to +5 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (3.94 fpm + 5 % of mv) / ± (0.02 m/s + 5 % of mv)
- Resolution: 1.97 fpm / 0.01 m/s
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
- 13.8 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 350 x 50 x 40 mm
- 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C
- 4.593 ft. / 1.4 m
- EN 14175 3/ 4
- 8.1 oz. / 230 g