Images are representations only.
Testo 720 - Temperature MeterPart Number: 0560 7207 Brand: Testo
Testo 720 - Temperature Meter
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The testo 720 digital temperature meter is designed for the special needs of laboratories and the industry, and comes with optional connectable sensors for surface, air temperature, and immersion measurements.
Precise and reliable measuring technology, and a wide range of optional accessories – this makes the testo 720 the ideal tool for use in laboratories and the industry.
The Testo 720 Temperature Meter: Versatile and Precise
The testo 720 digital temperature meter is designed for carrying out quick and accurate air / surface temperature / immersion measurements.
An RTD or NTC sensor is needed to use the meter. Select from a wide range of optional sensors to find the sensor that best suits your individual applications.
A host of features, including min/max values, a large, backlit display, user-defined thresholds, and an audible alarm makes the temperature meter ideal for use in the field.
The Testo 720 Temperature Meter – Ideal for Use in Laboratories
The testo 720 is ideal for use in laboratories: select from a wide range of accessories designed to ensure that your temperature meter is best equipped to suit your individual application.
Please note: You will need a sensor to use your meter. Select from a wide range of optional sensors. The accuracy of your measurements depends on the accuracy of the sensors and the meter.Features
- Port for one RTD or NTC sensor
- Wide range of optional sensors for individual requirements
- User-defined thresholds, audible alarm
- Optional accessories for individual adaptation, like protection against aggressive media for use in laboratories
- RTD laboratory temperature sensor: glass-coated sensor - resistant to aggressive media
- TopSafe protective case: robust case protects against impact, dirt ingress, and aggressive media. IP65 rated when used with TopSafe and temperature sensor
- Testo turbo printer for printouts on site: allows you to document results quickly, and reliably to provide proof of measurements, instead of having to fall back on specialist software
- Testo 720 Digital Temperature Meter, Calibration Certificate, and Batteries
Temperature - Pt100
- Measuring Range: -148.0° F to 1472.0° F / -100° C to +800° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 % of mv (392° F to +1472° F) / ± 0.2 % of mv (200° C to +800° C) | ± 0.4° F (Remaining Range) / ± 0.2° C (Remaining Range)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 302.0° F / -50° C to +150° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.4° F (-13.0° F to 104.0° F) / ± 0.2° C (-25° C to +40° C) | ± 0.5° F (104.2° F to 176° F) / ± 0.3° C (+40.1° C to +80° C) | ± 0.7° F (176.2° F to 257° F) / ± 0.4° C (+80.1° C to +125° C) | ± 0.9° F (Remaining Range) / ± 0.5° C (Remaining Range)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- 7 x 3 x 2 in. / 182 x 64 x 40 mm
- -4.0° F to 122.0° F / -20° C to +50° C
- 9 V Block Battery
- 70 h
- -22.0° F to 158.0° F / -30° C to +70° C
- 6 oz. / 171 g