Images are representations only.
Robust Food Penetration Probe with Special HandlePart Number: 0613 2411 Brand: Testo
Robust Food Penetration Probe with Special Handle
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Robust food penetration probe with special handle, IP 65, reinforced cable (PUR) and reinforced protection against buckling.
The robust food penetration probe (NTC) is used primarily for measuring the core temperature of food.
The probe is EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant, making it particularly practical for use in the food sector when connected to a corresponding measuring instrument (e.g. Testo 110).
The special handle makes it easy to use when measuring the core temperature of semi-solid food.Features
- NTC temperature sensor
- With special handle, reinforced PUR cable
- Measuring range: -25°C to +150°C
- EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant
- Robust Food Penetration Probe (NTC) with Fixed 1.3 m Cable
- 5.1 oz. / 144 g
- 57 in. / 1450 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.197 in. / 5 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.138 in. / 3.5 mm
- 4.265 ft. / 1.3 m
- Stainless Steel / GFK
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.528 in. / 115 mm
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -13.0° F to 302.0° F ¹ / -25° C to +150° C¹
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of mv (212° F to 302° F) / ± 0.5 % of mv (+100° C to +150° C) | ± 0.4° F (-13° F to 166.8° F) / ± 0.2° C (-25° C to +74.9° C) | ± 0.7° F (remaining range) / ± 0.4° C (remaining range)
- ¹Long-term measurement range +125° C, short-term +150° C or +140° C (2 minutes)
- Reaction Time: 7 sec