Images are representations only.
Vane Measurement ProbePart Number: 0635 9535 Brand: Testo
Vane Measurement Probe
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Use the 16 mm vane probe to determine flow velocity or volume flow in ventilation ducts (e.g. during the maintenance, evaluation and commissioning of ventilation systems).
It is particularly suitable for medium flow velocities up to +40 m/s and delivers optimum results.
The vane anemometer is equipped with a telescope, so it is convenient to use in larger ventilation ducts too.
When extended, the maximum length of the telescope is 890 mm. The immersion depth is easy to read off thanks to the scaling on the telescope.Features
- Probe head 16 mm in diameter
- With telescope (can be extended to 890 mm) for larger ventilation ducts
- Measuring range: 0.6 to +40 m/s
- Vane probe (Ø 16 mm) with telescope (can be extended to 890 mm) including plug-on protective cap and fixed cable 1.9 m
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 118.1 to +7874 fpm / +0.6 to +40 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (39.4 fpm + 1.5 % of mv) / ± (0.2 m/s + 1.5 % of mv)
- 32° F to +140.0° F / 0° C to +60° C
Length Probe Shaft
- 35 in. / 890 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.6 in. / 16 mm