Images are representations only.
SEM1020 Loop BoosterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1020 Isolator is designed for use when power is available at both sides of the isolation barrier.
This isolator requires no user adjustment during commissioning, apart from an initial test, to ensure it operates correctly over its full working range.
Minor adjustments can be made to the calibration of the device by means of the two front panel accessible calibration potentiometers.
Incorrect connection in the loop will not damage the device as long as the specified maximum currents/voltages are not exceeded.Features
- Provides Extra Drive Capability From An Existing Current Loop
- Only Requires 2.7 V From The Existing Loop
- Galvanic Isolation
- High Accuracy
- ± 0.05 % (± 0.008 mA) of Full Range Output
- Zero & Span Adjustment
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC BS EN 61326
- Environment: BS EN 61010-1 Pollution Degree 2, Installation Cat II, Class I
- UL 94-VO
- VDE 0304 Part 3, Level IIIA
- Captive Clamp Screws
- Reversed Power Supply Protection
Enclosure, Body Material
- Grey Polyamide
- 10 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 35 V, Max.
- 4-20 mA, 30 mA - Max.
- Galvanic: 500 Vdc (Flash Tested at 1 kV)
- > 250 ohms for Ambients > 50° C (122° F)
- 1,200 ohms at Vs 30 V
- 900 ohms at Vs 24 V
- Snap on Top Hat Rail (DIN EN 50022-35)
- 2-Wire Current Sink 4-20 mA
- Loop Voltage: 5-32 Vdc
- Less than 100 milliseconds to Reach 70 % of Final Value
- Cable Size: Max.
- 0.01 %/°C
- 2.7 V, Max.