Images are representations only.
MTL5544 Repeater Power SupplyBrand: Status Instruments
The MTL 5544 provides fully floating dc supplies for energising two conventional 2 or 3-Wire (4-20) mA or ‘smart’ transmitter located in a hazardous area, and repeats the current in other circuits to drive two safe area loads.
For smart 2-Wire transmitters, the unit allows bi-directional transmission of digital communications signals superimposed on the (4-20) mA signal so that the transmitter can be interrogated either from the operator station or by a hand held communicator.
- Transfer Accuracy: Better than 15 µA at 20° C
Approvals & Certifications
- Current: 96 mA at 24 V, Max.
- Circuit Ripple: < 50 µA Peak-to-Peak
- Output: 93 mA
- Power: 1.4 W at 24 V
- Hazardous Area
- Green LED (Power Indication)
- Transmitter Voltage: 16.5 V at 20 mA
- 0 to 24 mA, 2 or 3 to Wire
- Resistance: 0 to 360 ohms at 24 mA
- Resistance: 0 to 450 ohms at 20 mA
- Signal Range: 4-20 mA
- Under /Over-Range: 0-24 mA
- Voltage: 28 V
- Output: 651 mW
- 20-35 Vdc
- Circuit Output: > 1 megaohms
- 50 µs - Settles within 10 % of Final Value
- < 0.8 µA/°C