Images are representations only.
Testo 417 - Rotating Vane AnemometerPart Number: 0560 4170 Brand: Testo
Testo 417 - Rotating Vane Anemometer
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
With readings of up to 4,000 fpm, the Testo 417 rotating vane anemometer is ideal for collecting air velocity, CFM, and temperature measurements at supply and return grills.
Having a larger vane, this air flow meter can cover a larger surface area, ensuring accurate measurements with each use.
The Testo 417 rotating vane anemometer has a 4 inch vane, allowing for precise readings of air velocity, CFM, and temperature on its easy to read display.
By inputting duct measurements into the 417, volume flow calculations can automatically be displayed.
With the capability of quickly switching between air velocity and temperature measurements, using the Testo 417 air flow meter is a breeze.
- Resolution of 0.01 fpm ensures accurate readings
- Quality design and construction for dependable use day after day
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Timed average calculations ensure accurate readings when encountering eddies
- Determining the volume flow by funnel measurement
- Compact anemometer with integrated 100 mm vane
- For measuring air flow, volumetric flow rate and temperature
- Measurement of flow velocity
- Availability of different attachable measurement funnels
- Flow direction detection
- Testo 417 Vane Anemometer with Integrated 100 mm Vane, Calibration Protocol, and Battery
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Velocity - Vane Anemometer
- Measuring Range: +59.1 to +3937 fpm / +0.3 to 20 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (19.7 fpm + 1.5 % of mv) / ± (0.1 m/s + 1.5 % of mv)
- Resolution: 1.97 fpm / 0.01 m/s
Volume Flow - Measuring Range
- 0 to +58857 CFM / 0 to +99999 m³/h
- 0 to +259 CFM (testo 417 in combination with funnel set (0563 4170)) / 0 to +440 m³/h (testo 417 in combination with funnel set (0563 4170))
- 0.1 to +118 CFM , preferred 0,1 to 100 m³/h (testo 417 in combination with funnel & flow straightener (0554 4172)) / 0.1 to +200 m³/h , preferred 0,1 to 100 m³/h (Testo 417 in combination with funnel & flow straightener (0554 4172))
Volume Flow - Resolution
- 0.1 CFM (0 to +58.8 CFM) / 0.1 m³/h (0 to +99.9 m³/h)
- 1 CFM (+59 to +58857 CFM) / 1 m³/h (+100 to +99999 m³/h)
- 8 oz. / 230 g
- 11 x 4 x 2 in. / 277 x 105 x 45 mm
- 32° to 122° F / 0° to +50° C
- 9 V Block Battery, 6F22
- 50 h
- -40° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
- Measurement of Volumetric Flow, Flow Velocity and Temperature Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that according to calculations is a basic prerequisite to an efficient functional system. Particularly large vane anemometers are suitable for measuring the volumetric flows at duct outlets, as these integrate the flow velocity over a larger area thereby determining disturbance from the air grille (loop method).A volumetric flow rate funnel and a large vane are ideal when taking readings at the suction or blowing vents of air grilles and poppet valves. The entire volumetric flow is recorded with the aid of the funnel without the need for conversion on the basis of the flow velocity and area. This method of flow measurement is simple and reliable. The compact anemometer Testo 417 with integrated flow/temperature vane (Ø 100 mm) is ideal for measuring the flow velocity, volumetric flow and temperature at duct outlets. The optional funnel set allows measurements at ventilation grilles and poppet valves.