Images are representations only.
Robust Humidity Immersion ProbePart Number: 0636 2161 Brand: Testo
Robust Humidity Immersion Probe
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Robust humidity probe for measurement up to +257°F, short-term up to +284°F, Ø 0.47 ", e.g. exhaust ducts, and for meas. of material equilibrium moisture, e.g. bulk goods.
When connected to the Testo 635 humidity and temperature measuring instrument, the robust humidity probe measures the relative humidity and temperature in storage, refrigerated and work areas or in air conditioning/ventilation ducts.
In addition, a material equilibrium moisture content measurement can be carried out.
To do this, the function for calculating the H₂O content must be activated on the measuring instrument and the material of the object being measured must be set (anhydrite flowing screed, cement flowing screed, lime sand brick, concrete, high-insulation brick, solid brick, hard wood, soft wood, aerated concrete and particle board).
The probe can also be connected to the Testo 435-2 and Testo 435-4 measuring instruments (however without the possibility of the measuring material equilibrium moisture content).Features
- Probe for relative humidity and air temperature measurements
- Measurements of the material equilibrium moisture content possible
- Temperature measuring range: -20°C to +125°C (briefly up to +140°C)
- Robust Humidity Probe with 1.8 m Fixed Cable
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.472 in. / 12 mm
Length Probe Shaft
- 11.811 in. / 300 mm
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4.0° F to 257.0° F / -20° C to +125.0° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.7° F (0° F to +122° F) / ± 0.4° C (0° C to +50° C) | ± 0.9° F (-20° F to 32° F, +50° F to +176° F) / ± 0.5° C (-20° C to 0° C, +50° C to +80° C) | +1.2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 0 to +100 %RH
- Accuracy: ± 2 %RH at +77° F (0 to +100 %RH) / ± 2 %RH at +25° C (0 to +100 %RH) | ± 0.03 %RF/K (k=1) | Long-term Stability: ± 1 %RH / year
- *The sensor accuracy corresponds to the system accuracy