Images are representations only.
Testo 316-1 - Gas Leak DetectorPart Number: 0632 0316 Brand: Testo
Testo 316-1 - Gas Leak Detector
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Speedy and accurate detection of gas leaks in natural gas pipes.
The testo 316-1 natural gas leak detector with two-stage visual alarm system. Ideal for carrying out quick and reliable checks.
Hairline cracks in pipes, old and worn out gaskets. Even the tiniest of gas leaks in a natural gas pipe can cause enormous problems.
The new testo 316-1 leak detector will help you pinpoint the exact position of a leak when the leak has already been detected using a leak measuring device, for example.
The testo 316-1 gas leak detector. The accurate and easy way to detect methane gas
The testo 316-1 is an especially easy to use gas leak detector with an adjustable sensitivity dial. The leak detector is equipped with both a visual and an audible alarm.
A yellow LED lights up when the reading is higher than 200 ppm CH4. The LED changes to red when the reading is higher than 10,000 ppm CH4.
This special feature allows you to pinpoint the exact position of the leak. The testo 316-1 is also equipped with a flexible gooseneck sensor for locating gas leaks in especially hard to reach or otherwise inaccessible places.
The optional TopSafe protective cover is designed to protect your detector against impact and keeps out dust and dirt.Features
- Speedy and accurate leak detection in natural gas pipes
- Audible and two-stage visual alarm
- Audible alarm if limit value is exceeded
- Optical alarm
- Testo 316-1 Electronic Gas Leak Detector, Battery
- 0 to 95 %rH
- 11 oz. / 300 g
- t90 < 5 sec
- 7 x 2 x 2 in. (Without Sensors) / 190 x 57 x 42 mm (Without Sensors)
- 39.2° F to 113° F / +4° C to +45° C
Heat Up Time
- 30 sec
- 9 V Block Battery
- > 5 h
- -4.0° F to 122.0° F / -20° C to +50° C
- Measuring Range: 100 to 10000 ppm CH₄
- Lower Response Threshold: 100 ppm
- 1ˢᵗ Alarm Limit: 200 ppm CH₄ (LED Yellow)
- 2ⁿᵈ Alarm Limit: 10000 ppm CH₄ (LED Red)