Images are representations only.
CO₂ ProbePart Number: 0632 1240 Brand: Testo
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
CO₂ Probe measures indoor air quality and monitors the workplace. With plug-in head, connection cable 0430 0143 or 0430 0145 required.
Use the CO2 probe to determine the carbon dioxide levels in indoor room air.
The CO2 concentration is a primary indicator of indoor air quality.
Poor air quality due to excessive concentrations of CO2 can cause tiredness, lack of concentration and reduced productivity.
A high CO2 concentration is indicative of a poorly functioning ventilation system.Features
- Direct determination of CO2 levels in the indoor air
- Precise NDIR measurement method
- Maintenance-free sensor with long-term stability
- Measuring range: 0 to +10,000 ppm
- CO₂ Probe with Calibration Protocol
- Note: you need a plug-in head cable (0430 0143) for this probe
- Measuring Range: 0 to +1 Vol. % | 0 to +10000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± (75 ppm + 3 % of mv) (0 to +5000 ppm) | ± (150 ppm + 5 % of mv) (+5001 to +10000 ppm)