Images are representations only.
Testo 826-T4 - Infrared Thermometer with Laser Marking & Penetration Probe for Food (6:1 Optics)Part Number: 0563 8284 Brand: Testo
Testo 826-T4 - Infrared Thermometer with Laser Marking & Penetration Probe for Food (6:1 Optics)
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
During food controls in Incoming Goods, you regularly check the temperature of your goods.
The Testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer allows for quick temperature scans, by means of infrared measurement, without damaging the products.
If temperature limit values are exceeded, the permanently attached penetration probe can be used to take accurate core temperature measurements (in yogurts, for example).
Testo 826-T4 is the top model from the Testo 826 series. In addition to the above-mentioned benefits of Testo 826-T3, Testo 826-T4 also has a laser sighting and a reliable audible alarm.Features
- Even more accurate measurements thanks to the new processor
- Improved control of limit values due to min./max. function
- Combined instrument with infrared and penetration measurement
- Optical and audible alarm
- Testo 826-T4 Penetration Infrared Thermometer, including TopSafe Protective Case, Wall/Belt Holder, Protective Probe Cap, Froz.en Produce Pre-driller, and Batteries
- 3 oz. / 80 g
- 6 x 1.4 x 1 in. / 148 x 34.4 x 19 mm
- -4.0° F to 122° F / -20° C to +50° C
Length Probe Shaft
- 2.165 in. / 55 mm
- EN 13485
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Approx. 20 h
- -40.0° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
Temperature - Infrared
- Measuring Range: -58° F to 572.0° F / -50° C to +300° C
- Accuracy: ± 2.7° F (-4.0° F to 212.0° F) / ± 1.5° C (-20° C to +100° C) | ± 4° F or 2 % of mv (Remaining Range) / ± 2° C or 2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
- Measuring Rate: 0.5 sec
- Infrared Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 446.0° F / -50° C to +230° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F (-4.0° F to 211.8° F) / ± 0.5° C (-20° C to +99.9° C) | ± 2° F or 1 % of mv (Remaining Range) / ± 1° C or 1 % of mv (Remaining Range)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- Measuring Rate: 1.25 sec