Images are representations only.
AC 700F ControllerBrand: ABB Group
The AC 700F controller, as a member of Freelance, has numerous advantages over a PLC based solution:
- The distributed process control system (DCS) simplifies engineering, commissioning and maintenance of the automation system.
- Visualization is directly incorporated into the engineering, making configuration particularly straightforward.
AC 700F can also be extended with Profibus Remote I/O units. In addition, field devices can be connected to AC 700F.
Thanks to the flexibility of Ethernet and its small footprint, AC 700F can also be placed in junction boxes in non-hazardous areas out in the field as competitive, intelligent Ethernet I/O.Features
- Very small footprint
- SD card support
- Typically around 300 I/Os per controller
- Support for PROFIBUS, Modbus
- Direct or remote connection of I/Os
- 1 A²s
- 0° to 60° C (32° to 140° F)
- 0° to 60° C / 32° to 140° F
- With FieldbusPlug: 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Transport/Storage: -25° to 75° C (-13° to 167° F)
- Battery: -20° to 60° C (140° F)
Data Buffering Time
- Approximately 1.5 Years at 25° C / 77° F
Data Back-Up Source
- Lithium battery
- Horizontal or vertical with horizontal or vertical with de-Rating (50 % output load, reduction of Max. Temperature to 40° C/ 104° F
- CP-C 24 / 5.0, Power Supply 5 A / 24 Vdc Output
- CP-C 24 / 10.0, Power Supply 10 A / 24 Vdc Output
- Maximum 10 W withthe module
- 80 mA Max. from 24 Vdc
- Freescale PowerPC
- Program: 2 MB SRAM (Battery back up)
- Internal: 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB FLASH ROM
- For 1000 instructions: 1.667 ms for binary instructions, 3.125 ms for floating point instructions, 2.322 ms for word instructions
SD Card Support
- For Controller backup and firmware update
Number of I/O Modules Per CPU
- Maximum 8
- Battery Low warning indication issued about 2 weeks before the battery charge becomes critical
Real-Time Clock, with Battery Back-Up
- CPU without the Terminal Base: 67.5 W x 76 H x 54 D mm / 2.66” x 2.99” x 2.13”
- CPU without terminal base: 150 g / 5.29 oz.