Images are representations only.
Bendable Vane Probe (Can be Bent by 90°), Ø 3.94 in.Part Number: 0635 9340 Brand: Testo
Bendable Vane Probe (Can be Bent by 90°), Ø 3.94 in.
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Bendable vane probe (can be bent by 90°), Ø 3.94 in., attachable to handle or telescopic handle, for measurements on ventilation outlets.
Use the 100 mm vane probe to determine flow velocity and volume flow at ventilation outlets.
As well as the appropriate measuring instrument, you also need a compatible handle(all optionally available) for commissioning the probe.
This vane anemometer is also particularly easy to operate at ceiling outlets, since the probe can be bent at a 90° angle.Features
- Vane diameter: 100 mm – ideal for carrying out measurements at ventilation outlets
- Easy to operate at ceiling outlets, since the probe can be bent at a 90° angle
- Measuring range: +0.1 to +15 m/s
- Vane Probe (Ø 100 mm)
- Note: You need a handle (0430 3545), for this Probe
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 19.7 to 2953 fpm / +0.1 to +15 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (19.7 fpm + 1.5 % of mv) / ± (0.1 m/s + 1.5 % of mv)
- 32.0° F to 140.0° F / 0° C to +60° C
- 3.937 in. / 100 mm