Images are representations only.
PD6001 ProVu Analog Input Feet & Inches MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The ProVu PD6001 is a multi-purpose, easy-to-use digital process meter featuring a bright, highly visible main display with convenient feet and inches designations.
It is ideal for level applications requiring a comprehensible display, as it shows feet, inches, and fractions of an inch to the nearest sixteenth of an inch.
It accepts current and voltage signals: e.g. 4-20 mA, 0-10 V.
Three of the front panel buttons can be custom-programmed for a specific operation. The Analog input can be scaled to display the process in two different scales.
The main display can indicate level in feet and inches with printed feet and inches designations, and the second display could be used to indicate some other scale, such as the volume in gallons or liters.Features
- Feet and Inches Display Ideal for Level Applications
- Large Dual-line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" and 0.46"
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Input Power Options Include 85-265 Vac or 12-24 Vdc
- Dual-scale for Level and Volume Single Input
- Optional SunBright Display Models for Outdoor Applications
- Isolated 24 Vdc at 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Signal Input Conditioning for Round Horizontal Tanks
- Programmable Displays and Function Keys
- 32-Point or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-pump Alternation Control
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay and Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- RS-232, and RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard: Slave
- Onboard USB and MeterView Pro Programming Software
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: ± 0.1 % of Span ± 0.004 mA
- Process Input (Square Root & Programmable Exponent Accuracy Range): 10 % to 100 % of Calibrated Span
- Process Input: ± 0.03 % of Calibrated Span ± 1 Count
- Relay: High/Low
Approvals & Certifications
- UL (C,US)
- UL: E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- Filter Bypass: Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- Process Input, Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: Factory Calibrated 4-20 mA
- Recalibration is Recommended at Least Every 12 Months
- Baud Rate: 300 to 19,200 bit/sec
- Byte-to-Byte Timeout: 0.01 to 2.54 seconds
- Compatibility: USB 2.0
- Data: 8-bit (1 Start Bit, 1 or 2 Stop Bit)
- Parity - Stop Bit: 1-bit, 2-bits (Even, Odd or None)
- Protocol: Modbus RTU
- RS-232 - PDA1232
- RS-485 - PDA1485
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A, Max.
- Relay: 0 to 100 % of Span, User Programmable
- 0 to 999.9 seconds (On & Off Relay)
- Communication (Transmit Time Delay): Programmable between 0 to 199 milliseconds
- Turn Around Delay: < 2 milliseconds (Fixed)
- 6-Digit Display (-99999 to 999999)
- Dual-Line 6-Character
- Lower Display: 0.46” (12 mm) High
- Overrange & Underrange: Display Flashes -99999 to 999999
- Process Input (Low-Flow Cut-Off): 0-999,999 (0 Disables Cut-Off Function)
- Red LEDs
- Upper feet & inches Display: 0.60” (15 mm) High
- Upper: 0.60” High, Lower: 0.46” High
- Relay: Form A (4 SPST)
- Relay: Form C (2 or 4 SPDT)
- Removable Screw Terminal Blocks Accept 12 to 22 AWG Wire
- RJ45 for External Relays, Digital I/O, & Serial Communication Adapters
- Normally Open
- 1/14 hp (≈50 W) at 125/250 Vac for Inductive Loads Such as Contactors, Solenoids
- 3 A at 125/250 Vac Resistive Load
- 3 A at 30 Vdc Resistive Load
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- Process Input (Signal Input Conditioning): Linear
- Process Input (Signal Input Conditioning): Round Horizontal Tank Volume Calculation
- 0 % to 90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ± 10 Vdc (0-5, 1-5, 0-10 V) Modbus PV (Slave)
- 0-5 V
- 1-5 V
- F4-Digital Input Contacts: 3.3 Vdc
- F4-Digital Input Logic: 0-1.25 Vdc (Low)
- F4-Digital Input Logic: 3-5 Vdc (High)
- Process Input (Field Selectable): 4-20 mA
- Process Input Overload: Current Input Protected by Resettable Fuse, 30 Vdc, Max.
- Process Input at Current Range: 50 to 100 ohms (Depending on Resettable Fuse Impedance)
- Process Input at Voltage Range: > 1 Megaohm
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- Process Input (Multi-Point Linearization): 2 to 32-Points for PV or PV1
- Process Input (Multi-Point Linearization): 2 to 8-Points for PV2 (Dual-Scale Level Feature)
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 10 to 700 ohms at 24 Vdc Power Supply
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 100 to 1,200 ohms at 35 Vdc (External) Power Supply
- 1/8” DIN Panel Cutout Required: 3.622” x 1.772” (92 mm x 45 mm)
- DIN Rail Mounting Kit
- Two Panel Mount Bracket
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 149° F)
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output (Analog Output Programming): 23 mA - Max.
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output (Scaling Range): 1-23 mA for Any Display Range
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W, Max.
- 20 W, Max.
- 85-265 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- 90-265 Vdc
- 24 V at 200 mA
- Additional Power Supply: 24 V at 40 mA
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output (External Loop Power Supply): 35 Vdc, Max.
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 24 Vdc ± 10 % (Terminals I+ & R, P+ & P)
- Isolated Transmitter Power Supply: 10 Vdc at 50 mA
- Isolated Transmitter Power Supply: 12-24 Vdc at 100 mA - Max.
- Isolated Transmitter Power Supply: 5-10 Vdc at 50 mA
- Isolated Transmitter Power Supply: 85-265 Vac at 200 mA - Max.
- Digital Inputs
- Four Front Panel Buttons
- Modbus Registers
- PC & MeterView Pro Software
- Automatic (Non-Latching)
- Latching (Requires Manual Acknowledge)
- Off (Disable Unused Relays & Enable Interlock Feature, Manual ON/OFF Control Mode)
- Pump Alternation Control (2 to 8 Relays)
- Sampling (Based on Time)
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Internally Selectable Jumper for 5-24 Vdc
- Driver: Windows® 10 32/64-bit
- Driver: Windows® 7 32/64-bit
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008
- Driver: Windows® Vista 32/64-bit
- Driver: Windows® XP 32/64-bit
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 0.4 μA/°C, Max.
- Isolated 4-20 mA Transmitter Output: 0.8 μA/°C, Max.
- Process Input: 0.005 % of Calibrated Span/°C, Max.
- Process Input: 0.01 % of Calibrated Span/°C, Max.
- Tightening Torque (Screw Terminal Connectors): 0.56 Nm (5 In/Lbs)
- Display Update Rate: 5/second (200 milliseconds)