Images are representations only.
Measuring Tripod for IAQ and Comfort Level MeasurementsPart Number: 0554 1591 Brand: Testo
Measuring Tripod for IAQ and Comfort Level Measurements
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Measuring tripod for IAQ and comfort level measurements - to ensure standard-compliant positioning of the probes.
Ideal for standard-compliant IAQ and comfort measurements: use the measuring tripod for IAQ and comfort level measurements to position the compatible measuring instrument and the probes (please order separately) in compliance with the standards at all times.
Use the measuring tripod in conjunction with the appropriate IAQ measuring instrument and the corresponding probes for the following applications, for example:
- Determining the air velocity and draught risk in accordance with EN 13779 using turbulence probes
- Determining the PMV/PPD value in accordance with ISO 7730
- Long-term measurement of indoor air quality
Particularly useful: The bag is equipped with a separate compartment for safely transporting a globe thermometer.
The globe thermometer cable can also be stored there, in an additional compartment.Features
- For standard-compliant positioning of measuring instrument and max. 8 probes
- Easy, secure mounting of measuring instrument and probes
- Small pack size, approx. 500 mm long
- Includes bag for storage and for safe transportation
- Measuring Tripod for IAQ and Comfort Level Measurements, Consisting of Folding Stand, Mounting Rod, Handheld Instrument Holder, 4 x Probe Mounts, including Bag
- 179.90 oz. / 5100 g
- 28.7 x 8.7 x 9.6 in. / 730 x 220 x 245 mm