Images are representations only.
Testo 831 - Infrared ThermometerPart Number: 0560 8316 Brand: Testo
Testo 831 - Infrared Thermometer
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The testo 831 infrared thermometer allows you to carry out quick and precise temperature measurements of whole pallets of food, and smaller products from a distance.
Ideal for checking the temperature of incoming goods, and for use in food production.
Temperature checks have never been easier; the testo 831 infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of individual products, or whole pallets of goods, quickly and accurately.
The Testo 831 Infrared Thermometer in Action
The testo 831’s design, technology, and features make it the ideal tool for use in the food sector.
This easy to use food thermometer provides you with quick and accurate readings and is a real time saver.Features
- Non-contact, non-invasive temperature measurements due to IR technology
- Precise temperature measurements also of smaller products and from a distance
- Ultra-fast: two measurements per second – allows you to scan whole pallets in the blink of an eye
- Includes 2-point laser measuring spot marking, 30:1 optics, belt clip, batteries
- Practical pistol grip design: easy one-handed use; trigger button for quick and easy scans
- Ultra-fast measurements: two per second - multi-scan whole pallets / cooling shelves
- Precise temperature measurements – also from a distance, thanks to 30:1 optics. A measurement carried out over a distance of 3 ft. produces a measuring spot with a diameter of only 1.4 in. Ideal for measuring the temperature of smaller products, like yogurt cartons
- Always on target: the food thermometer’s 2-point laser shows you exactly which object you have set your sights on. The two laser points mark the diameter of the measuring circle in which the surface temperature is to be measured
- Alarm and min/max values: and a whole host of other features, including user-defined thresholds to determine individually when the visual and audible alarms are activated, a hold function that freezes the last measurement for easier display and min/max values
- Belt clip: protective case and belt clip for safe storage and quick and easy use
- Wide measuring range: -22°F (frozen food), up to +410°F (hot counters)
- HACCP certified: ideal for use in the food sector
- Also available as a kit: with the testo 106 thermometer for carrying out core temperature measurements
- Testo 831 Infrared Thermometer, Case, Belt Clip, Factory Calibration Certificate, and Batteries
- 7 oz. / 200 g
- 7 x 3 x 1 in. / 190 x 75 x 38 mm
- -4° F to 122.0° F / -20° C to +50° C
- 0.5 sec.
- 9 V Block Battery, 6F22
- 15 h
- -40° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
Temperature - Infrared
- Measuring Range: -22° F to 410° F / -30° C to +210° C
- Accuracy: ± 2.7° F or ± 1.5 % of mv (-4° F to +410° F) / ± 1.5° C or ± 1.5 % of mv (-20° C to +210° C) | ± 4° F or ± 2 % of mv (Remaining Range) / ± 2° C or ± 2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
- Infrared Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C