Images are representations only.
Vane Probe (Ø 16 mm, Digital) - WiredPart Number: 0635 9532 Brand: Testo
Vane Probe (Ø 16 mm, Digital) - Wired
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
For measurements in ventilation ducts: use the vane probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure air velocity and volume flow.
Use the vane probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to determine air velocity and volume flow.
Vane Probe – Features
Use the fixed cable to connect the vane probe to the measuring instrument.
The probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 0.85 m.
The immersion depth is easy to read off thanks to the scaling on the telescope.
The clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow makes the measuring instrument intuitive to operate.
The volume flow is precisely calculated thanks to convenient input of the size and geometry of the duct cross-section.
Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max. values are displayed in the measuring instrument.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the Vane Probe
Ventilation Ducts: Use the vane probe to measure air velocity in ventilation ducts with reliability.
Benefit from fast calculation of the volume flow: in the “volume flow” measurement menu of the compatible measuring instrument (please order separately), configure the dimensions and geometry of the duct cross-section – the measuring instrument shows you the volume flow straight away.Features
- Intuitive: parallel determination of air velocity, volume flow and humidity
- Precise: accurate measurement results from +0.6 to +50 m/s
- Convenient: integrated telescope that can be extended to 0.85 m, with scaling, makes it easy to measure in any cross-section
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Vane probe (Ø 16 mm) with fixed cable (cable length 1.7 m), including telescope (can be extended to 0.85 m) and Calibration Protocol
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 118.1 to +9843 fpm / +0.6 to +50 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (39.4 fpm + 1 % of mv) (118.1 to 7874 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 1 % of mv) (0.6 to 40 m/s) | ± (39.4 fpm + 2 % of mv) (7893.7 to 9843 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv) (40.1 to 50 m/s)
- Resolution: 19.7 fpm / 0.1 m/s
- 14° F to 158° F / -10° C to +70° C
- 5.3 oz.
- 13.0 x 0.6 x 0.6 in. / 330 x 16 x 16 mm
- 14° F to +158° F / -10° C to +70° C
- 5.577 ft. / 1.7 m
- 33.465 in. / 850 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 0.63 in. / 16 mm
- 0.472 in. / 12 mm
- Black, Silver