Images are representations only.
Service Case - For Volume Flow MeasurementPart Number: 0516 4900 Brand: Testo
Service Case - For Volume Flow Measurement
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Safely store and transport your equipment with this sturdy case.
It provides storage space for your Testo 440 or Testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument, with room for other probes and practical accessories for measuring volume flow.
The service case is ideal for transporting and protecting your equipment.
You can use this case to safely store the following:
- Testo 440 or Testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument
- Vane probe (Ø 4 in.) with universal handle (alternatively, turbulence probe or fume hood probe with fixed cable)
- Hot wire probe head
- Vane probe head (Ø 0.6 in.)
- Vane probe head (Ø 4 in.)
- 90° angle for connecting vane probes (Ø 4 in.) for measurements at ceiling outlets
- Either the vane probe (Ø 0.6 in.) or hot wire probe (each with fixed cable), or extendable telescope for air velocity probes with universal handle
- Humidity, CO2, or CO probe (each with universal handle) or high-precision humidity/temperature probe with fixed cable
- An additional universal handle (cable or Bluetooth) for connecting probe heads
- Pitot tube
- Other accessories, e.g. temperature probe, telescope extension, Bluetooth/IrDA printer
- Fits the Testo 440 standard or dP model
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.1 x 15.7 inches (W x H x L)
- Service Case for Storing the Testo 440, with Room for Multiple Probes and Accessories
- 136.9 oz. / 3880 g
- 20.5 x 5.1 x 15.7 in. / 520 x 130 x 400 mm