Images are representations only.
Exceptionally Fast Temperature Probe (TC Type K)Part Number: 0602 0493 Brand: Testo
Exceptionally Fast Temperature Probe (TC Type K)
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Flexible, low-mass immersion measurement tip, ideal for measurements in small volumes such as petri dishes, or for surface measurements (e.g. attached with adhesive tape), TC Type K.
This thermocouple (TC) temperature probe with flexible, low-mass tip is suitable for air temperature measurements and also for measurements in liquids and pastes - particularly in small-volume media, e.g. petri dishes.
You can also carry out temperature measurements on surfaces if you fix the temperature probe in place at the measuring point, for example with adhesive tape.
Thanks to its very thin tip, which is 0.25 mm in diameter, the temperature probe has an exceptionally short response time of just 1 second.
Therefore it is able to record very brief temperature peaks and is also suitable for air temperature measurements.
The temperature probe can record both very low and extremely high temperatures: -104°F to 1832°F (-40°C to +1000°C).
It has an oval (2.2 mm x 1.4 mm) FEP-insulated, 2 m long thermocouple cable.
Therefore the temperature probe can also be used at measuring locations which are not in close proximity to the Wi-Fi data logger.
The thermocouple cable can be pushed through narrow openings such as slits in doors or refrigerator seals. It is heat-resistant up to 392°F (+200°C).
This Type K, Class 1 thermocouple probe has (within the measuring range -104°F to 1832°F (-40°C to +1000°C) a standardized accuracy of ±2.7°F (±1.5°C) or 0.004 x I t I (the higher value applies).
This means that at a temperature of 932°F (+500°C), this probe has an accuracy of ±3.6°F (±2°C) (since 0.004 x 500°C = 2°C).
The Perfect Probe for any Application
Don't see the temperature probe you are looking for? Please contact us directly.
We have a large range of standard temperature probes and we also manufacture customized probes specifically according to your personal requirements.Features
- TC Type K temperature probe with flexible measuring tip, short response time and 2 m cable
- Very fast temperature measurement in air, liquids, pastes and on surfaces
- Measuring range: -104°F to 1832°F (-40°C to +1000°C)
- 1 x Exceptionally Fast TC Type K Temperature Probe with Large Measuring Range 0602 0493, can be Connected to the Testo Saveris 2-T3 Wi-Fi Data Logger
- 0.1 in. x 0.1 in. / 2.2 mm x 1.4 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.01 in. / 0.25 mm
- 6.562 ft. / 2 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 19.685 in. / 500 mm
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -40.0° F to 1832.0° F / -40° C to +1000° C
- Accuracy: Class 1 ¹⁾
- ¹⁾According to standard EN 60584-1, the accuracy of Class 1 refers to -40° C to +1000° C (Type K), Class 2 to -40° C to +1200° C (Type K), Class 3 to -200° C to +40° C (Type K)
- Reaction Time: 1 sec