Images are representations only.
SWE-73-T Temperature MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The low-cost SWE-73-T is a small, simple digital panel indicator, equipped with Pt 100/Pt 500/Pt 1000 type input, with automatic connection recognition: two, three or four wire sensor.
The measurement range spans from -100°C to +600°C, and input is fully linearised.
Result is showed on 4-digit LED display. The 16-bit A/D converters used in them ensure very high stability and measurement precision.
The RS-485 interface makes it easy to set up measurement networks in production process monitoring systems, and also to use the indicators as smart, programmable, digital converters of input signals for computer systems.
The meter can be configured with IR remote controller or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Configuration of the device can also be programmed to the customer's order.Features
- Low-cost Meter in a Small Case
- Input Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000
- Automatic Recognition of 2, 3 and 4-wires Circuit Connection
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Brightness Adjustable in 8 Steps
- Signal Peak Value Detection
- All Parameters are Freely Programmable with Remote Controller or Free Configuration Software S-Config
Number of Inputs
- Pt1000: -100...+600° C
- No Output
- 110 Vac
- 230 Vac
- 10…30 Vdc
- 4 x 13 mm
- 1200...115200 bit/s
- 8N1 / 8N2
- 0...+50° C
- -20…+50° C
- IP 40: Front
- NORYL UL 94 V0
- 72 x 36 x 77 mm - 10...30 Vdc
- 72 x 36 x 94 mm - 110 Vac and 230 Vac