Images are representations only.
Flue Gas ProbeBrand: Testo
This 7" modular flue gas probe has a ⅜" diameter, Tₘₐₓ = 932°F, and 4.9' hose.
This 12" modular flue gas probe has a ¼" diameter, Tₘₐₓ = 932°F, and 4.9' hose.
This TÜV-tested modular flue gas probe with a 7" & 12" long probe shaft features a quick-change click system on the handle, which enables easy replacement of the probe shaft.
The thermocouple is NiCr-Ni, which is integrated in the probe shaft, enabling temperature measurements up to 932°F.
The flue gas path and temperature channel can be conveniently connected to the measuring instrument via a practical bayonet lock.
In addition, a dirt filter protects the instrument and its sensors from contamination.Features
- Easy probe shaft replacement via quick-change click system
- Flue gas path and temperature channel can be connected to the instrument via a bayonet lock
- Integrated dirt filter protects instrument and sensors
- Integrated thermocouple probe for temperature measurements up to 932°F
- 7” Modular Flue Gas Probe, Including Dirt Filter, Cone for Attachment, NiCr-Ni Thermocouple with Tₘₐₓ = 932° F, and 4.9' hose
- 12” Modular Flue Gas Probe, Including Dirt Filter, Cone for Attachment, NiCr-Ni Thermocouple with Tₘₐₓ = 932° F, and 4.9' hose
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.236 in. / 6 mm
- 4.921 ft. / 1.5 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 7.087 in. / 180 mm
- 11.811 in. / 300 mm
- 932° F / 500° C
- 0.2 in. / 6 mm
- 12 oz. / 346 g
- 12.84 oz. / 364 g