Images are representations only.
Velcro Pipe Wrap Probe (NTC) - Pipe ProbePart Number: 0613 4611 Brand: Testo
Velcro Pipe Wrap Probe (NTC) - Pipe Probe
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Temperature probe with Velcro for surface measurements on pipes.
Use this temperature probe with NTC sensor to carry out surface temperature measurements on pipes with a pipe diameter of up to 75 mm. For example, you can use it to determine the surface temperature of heating pipes.
The NTC sensor for measuring temperature is attached to a wide, 300 mm long strip. The Velcro fastener on this strip enables the surface probe to be attached to the pipe quickly and easily.
For optimum heat transfer between the surface probe and the measurement object, we recommend using our optional silicone thermal conduction paste.
The surface probe features a cable. This means that you can also use it at measuring points which are not in close proximity to the Wi-Fi data logger.
The Perfect Probe for any Application
Don't see the temperature probe you are looking for? Please contact us directly. We have a large range of standard temperature probes and we also manufacture customized probes specifically according to your personal requirements.Features
- With Velcro: makes it easy to attach the surface probe to pipes with a pipe diameter of up to 75 mm
- NTC temperature probe with cable
- Measuring range: -58°F to 158°F (-50°C to +70°C)
- 1 x NTC Temperature Probe 0613 4611, can be Connected to the Testo Saveris 2-T2 Wi-Fi Data Logger
- 1.13 oz. / 32 g
- 2.953 in. / 75 mm
- 167° F / 75° C
- 4.921 ft. / 1.5 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 11.811 in. / 300 mm
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 158° F / -50° C to +70° C ¹⁾
- Accuracy: ± 0.4° F (-13° F to 158° F) / ± 0.2° C (-25° C to +70° C) | ± 0.7° F (-58° F to -13.2° F) / ± 0.4° C (-50° C to -25.1° C)
- Reaction Time: 60 sec