Images are representations only.
Testo 316-4 Set 2 -Refrigeration Leak Detector for Ammonia (NH₃)Brand: Testo
The Testo 316-4 set 2 with leak detector for ammonia (NH₃) including refrigerant sensor head, case, mains unit and earphones – for fast, reliable leak location.
Leaks on a refrigeration system have very serious consequences: the required cooling capacity is reduced and, in the worst case scenario, the system may suffer damage.
This can cause environmental damage and result in unnecessary cost to your customer.
This makes it all the more important for you to be able to detect even the smallest of leaks quickly and reliably - using the Testo 316-4 leak detector, for example.
Advantages of the Testo 316-4 Set 2 Leak Detector
- Ideal for ammonia: the Testo 316-4 leak detector (set 2) is a fast, reliable leak detector for ammonia
- Practical sensor technology: thanks to permanent sensor monitoring, malfunctions or contaminations are shown on the display. If dirty, the leak detector`s sensor can be easily cleaned and is then ready for use again straight away. Its flexible gooseneck means that it can be positioned close to the pipework or the measuring location
- High sensitivity: with a very high sensitivity of ˂3g/a in accordance with EN 14624, the leak detector can detect even the smallest of leaks. Maximum leakages are indicated via the drag pointer function - making it easier to locate leaks
- Reliable warning functions: an acoustic signal indicates that a leak has been detected. The display also changes from green to red. The earphones included in the set also enable the Testo 316-4 leak detector to be used in loud environments
- Extremely high sensitivity of ˂3g/a enables detection of even the smallest leaks
- Visual and acoustic alarm for optimum leakage detection
- Permanent sensor check, ensuring that your work is both safe and fast
- Earplug connection for safe leakage detection in loud environments
- Testo 316-4 - Refrigeration Leak Detector, Ammonia Sensor Head, Case, Mains Unit and Earphones
- 20 to 80 %rH
- 348 g
- < 1 s
- 190 x 57 x 42 mm
- -20° C to +50° C
Length of Gooseneck
- 370 mm
- < 50 sec (0° C ... +50° C)
- < 80 s (-20° C ... 0° C)
- R134a, R22, R404A, H₂ and all Common Refrigerants such as CFC, HCFC, HFC NH₃ (Separate Sensor Head)
- 3 g/a
- Optical and Audible Alarm
- EN 14624:2012
- Optical, Audible
- 1 Battery Block (6 Cells NiMh)
- 6 h (Continuous Operation)
- -25° C to +70° C