Images are representations only.
Process Analysis PackagePart Number: 0554 8902 Brand: Testo
Process Analysis Package
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Process Analysis Package: Image sequence capturing in instrument and fully radiometric video measurement
Process Analysis with Testo 890 Thermal Imager
The testo 890 high-end thermal imager also offers demanding users, such as those in research & development or engineering firms, a very high level of precision and thermal images in megapixel quality.
Due to its excellent image quality, the testo 890 is particularly well suited for capturing image sequences directly in the imager.
The thermal imager features a synchronized automatic shutter, which – even during long recordings – ensures optimum image quality without interruption of recording.Features
- Live online measurement in real time at a frequency of up to 25 Hz
- Recording and storage at freely selectable intervals (3 secs to 1 h) directly in the imager, wirelessly and without PC
- Freely selectable recording start: manual, after countdown or limit value violation
- Selectable storage formats: Video (vmt), thermal image (bmt), or thermal and real image (bmt+)
- Fully radiometric storage of all data
- Export of measurement data in different formats, e.g. .xls or .mpeg.
- Synchronized automatic shutter
- Recording of individual images (snapshots) from online measurement or videos
- Setting of up to 15 measurement points which can be presented as a temperature-time diagram
- Setting of up to five profile lines, in order to examine the temperature profile of measurement objects
- Automatic hot/cold spot recognition
- Can be used as an extension for testo 885 and testo 890
- Recording start can be defined by limit values
- IRSoft software available free of charge
- 1 x Process Analysis Package
Infrared Image Output
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.2 m (25° lens)