Images are representations only.
Testo 410-2 - Vane Anemometer with Humidity MeasurementPart Number: 0560 4102 Brand: Testo
Testo 410-2 - Vane Anemometer with Humidity Measurement
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The Testo 410-2 handheld anemometer with humidity measures air flow, air temperature, and humidity quickly, easily, and accurately.
The compact Testo 410-2 air and humidity meter is ideal for fast comfort spot checks and timed averaging calculation.
The Testo 410-2 handheld anemometer with humidity is both accurate and affordable. Good things do come in small packages.
This air and humidity meter is simple to use and feature packed.
The Testo 410-2 velocity and humidity instrument has the same superior vane sensor technology found in Testo’s comprehensive line of vane anemometers.
Combine that with reliable temperature and humidity measuring, and you've got the primary comfort measurements in the palm of your hand.
As an added benefit, this handheld anemometer with humidity measurement calculates dew point and wet bulb.Features
- Integrated RH sensor provides %rH, wet bulb, and dew point readings
- Small 1.5 inch vane meter
- Hold, Min, Max, and Timed averaging
- Lens cover and leather belt case keep it protected - even in your tool box
- Testo 410-2 Vane Anemometer, Protective Cap, Batteries, Belt Pouch, Wrist Strap, and Calibration Certificate
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 14° to 122° F / -10° to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- Measuring Rate: 0.5 s
Humidity - Capacitive
Velocity - Vane Anenometer
- Measuring Range: 78.7 to 3937 fpm / 0.4 to 20 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (39.4 fpm + 2 % of mv) / ± (0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv)
- Resolution: 0.1 fpm / 0.1 m/s
- 4 oz. / 110 g (with protective cap and batteries)
- 5 x 2 x 1 in. / 133 x 46 x 25 mm (including protective cap)
- 14° to 122° F / -10° to +50° C
- 2 AAA batteries
- 60 h (average, without display illumination)
- -4° F to 158° F / -20° C to +70° C