Images are representations only.
Compact HMIBrand: ABB Group
Based on the premium technology of ABB‘s System 800xA DCS with its leading object oriented engineering platform, it can be used in a variety of diverse industries, ranging from a single operator workstation, 50 signals and scale up to applications with several thousand signals and workplaces.
Designed with Microsoft Windows® standard of interaction, Compact HMI supports Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
This provides exceptional ease of use, unmatched performance and cost savings.
Not only can Compact HMI directly interface to a large number of OPC-compliant controllers but also it comes with built in drivers to connect to major PLCs.
With our Smart Client technology you can quickly and easily remotely access real time plant data on your office PC analyze it directly, and then create a wide variety of reports.
Compact HMI 18.104.22.168 supports Windows 10 2016 LTSB and Windows Server 2016. Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 has been kept to keep cost of ownership to a minimum. More information to come.Features
- One Click To Information where all information related to an object is instantly displayed by an intuitive point-and-click-style
- High performance pre-fabricated, re-usable graphics library based on industry best-practice principles to help quick creation and utilization of graphic displays
- Embedded CAD Viewer for object centric CAD drawings
- Direct interface to a large number of OPC-compliant controllers and also includes built in drivers to connect to major PLCs
- Bulk Data tool for configuring data with minimal engineering
- Smart Client for intelligent data access and viewing to facilitate in making quick, informed decisions and improving performance
- Flexible alarm management with alarm shelving and alarm analysis for convenient alarm monitor and analysis
- Real-time notification of alarms via email or SMS
- Recommended performance and capacity of the PCs for different node Types can be found in the Third Party HW Products Verified for use with ABB's System 800xA.
- 1 Server Workplace Operation and Engineering
- Integrated Smart Client Server
- 1-10 Smart Client Workplaces or Remote Workplaces (Compact HMI Client)
Server Workplace Size
- 50 Signals (20 Tags)
- 500 Signals (200 Tags)
- 2500 Signals (1000 Tags)
Client Workplace Size
- ≤ 200 Signals
- ≤ 500 Signals
- ≤ 1000 Signals
- ≤ 2500 Signals
- ≤ 5000 Signals
- ≤ 10000 Signals
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Support for Windows 10 2016 LTSB and Windows Server 2016