Images are representations only.
F030 Batch ControllerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The F030 is a straight forward but easy-to-use batch controller.
The operator can easily enter a batch quantity or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity and the units of measurement.
The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.Features
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously
- Count-up and count-down function available
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for total: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17 mm (0.67") digits
- Preset value: seven 17 mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8 mm (0.31") digits during process
- Self-learning overrun correction
- One control output to drive a valve or pump
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity
- Total - resettable: seven 17 mm (0.67") digits
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8 mm (0.31") digits
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display
- Ambient temperature: -40° to +80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP65, IP67 / NEMA Type 4X). It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors
- Error < 0.01 mA / ± 0.05% FS.
Approvals & Certifications
- 1/2” NPT
- Field: 316 Stainless Steel
- Polycarbonate Window
- Sealing: Silicone
- Field: Aluminum
- NEMA 4X / IP65, 67
- 0.000010 to 9,999,999
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- 115-230 Vac
- 8-24 Vac/Vdc
- Removable Plug-In Terminal Strip
- 1 VDC at 20 mA
- Max. 2.6 VDC @ 20 mA (Loop Powered)
- For One Stage Batch Qpplications at Low or Medium Flow Rates with Single or Repeating Batches
- Field Mount Indicators in Safe and Hazardous Area Applications. Especially in Harsh Weather Conditions Like Rain, Snow, Sandy Deserts, Salty Atmospheres and Temperatures Between -40° to +80° C (-40° to 176° F)